This website is brought to you by Jinny Wessel.
We take the privacy of our website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy and Cookies Policy (‘the Policy’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
• research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
• customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
• marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below
• billing and order fulfilment
• customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
• to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you, and
• improving our services Marketing and opting out
We will contact you by email phone or SMS text about our goods, special offers or promotions unless you have asked us not do. If you prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.]
Disclosure of your personal data
We will only disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity. Keeping your data secure We will use organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Your rights You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you.
If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
• put your request in writing;
• include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
• attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to J A Wessel; and
• specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
• put your request in writing;
• provide us with enough information to identify you; and
• specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
• put your request in writing (an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable)],
• provide us with enough information to identify you, and
• if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
Third-party cookies : We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook, Twitter and Adobe Flash player. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
How to turn off cookies : If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our contact details : We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com , or telephone us on 01749 860047 or write to us at Millbrook House, Alhampton, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 6PX.